Submit A Guest Post
Guidelines For Article Submission @ Doorbell Digital Marketing
What you get
- 1 permanent do follow backlink. This link will be in your author bio that you will provide at the end of your article.
- Exposure for your business and experience. All of Doorbell’s clients and readers will get a feel for your expertise. Great for portfolio pieces as well.
Our readership contains the following folks who are ultimately interested in learning the latest Inbound Marketing news and SEO best practices to increase organic traffic and leads to their website. They also have interest in general digital marketing practices as well. Our audience is well educated, interested in practical insights, and always in the B2B space. Specific readers have job titles like:
- SEO Specialist
- Digital Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Agency Owner
- B2B Consultant
- B2B Business Owner
Types Of Guest Posts We Want
Guest posts that we publish should be based around the most relevant and accurate Inbound Marketing related news and strategies in the following formats:
- In Depth Guides
- Step By Step How Tos
- Infographics + Write Ups
- Tools & Software Reviews
- Google Algorithm Updates
- Other Cool Stuff
- “Technical” SEO
- “On Page” SEO
- Web Analytics
- Link Building
- Inbound Marketing
- Content Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- SaaS Marketing
- All things Google
Guest Post Guidelines
We only accept high quality, in depth, useful, and relevant content here at Doorbell. Below are the requirements you must meet if you want to get your post published:
- Content must be 100% original and not posted anywhere else on the internet. All posts are put through copyscape.
- The sole purpose for your post can not be promotional for company or a product. It must mainly be informational. You can shout out your website or link in your author bio.
- Your post is subject to review before posting and can also be sent back for revisions.
- Post must be accompanied by 1 featured image in JPG or PNG format (with image credits if necessary).
- Articles must be in English.
- Posts must be over 1500 words and contain atleast 5 subheadings.
- Post must be immediately actionable and contains insights that the reader can take away and use.
How To Submit Your Article
1. Send an email with 3 post ideas to [email protected]
2. We will review your article topics within 72 hours and get back to you with our thoughts on which we’d like you to write up.
3. Submit your final draft within two weeks of approval through a google doc with your image attached to the email.
4. We will make any necessary suggestions or edits directly in the google doc for you to update. Once you’re done, let us know in the same email thread.
5. We will let you know when the post is scheduled to go live.
6. Also, your email subject line must be “Guest Post Grind” or your pitch won’t be reviewed.