Submit A Guest Post
Guidelines For Article Submission @ Doorbell Digital Marketing
What you get
- 1 permanent do follow backlink. This link will be in your author bio that you will provide at the end of your article.
- Get promoted. Your post will be posted on all of our social channels after going live.
- Exposure for your business and experience. All of Doorbell’s clients and readers will get a feel for your expertise. Great for portfolio pieces as well.
Our readership contains the following users who are ultimately interested in learning the latest SEO news and SEO best practices to increase organic traffic on their website. They also have interest in general digital marketing and web development trends.
- SEO practioners
- Web Developers
- Agency Managers
- Freelancer Digital Marketers
- Local Business Owners
Types Of Guest Posts We Want
Guest posts that we publish should be based around the most relevant and accurate SEO and digital marketing related news and strategies in the following formats:
- How Tos
- Infographics + Write Ups
- Tools & Software Reviews
- Algorithm Updates
- Case Studies
- Other Cool Stuff
Guest Post Guidelines
We only accept high quality, in depth, useful, and relevant content here at Doorbell. Below are the requirements you must meet if you want to get your post published:
- Content must be 100% original and not posted anywhere else on the internet. All posts are put through copyscape.
- The sole purpose for your post can not be promotional for company or a product. It must mainly be informational. You can shout out your website or link in your author bio.
- Your post is subject to review before posting and can also be sent back for revisions.
- Post must be accompanied by 1 featured image in JPG or PNG format (with image credits if necessary).
- Articles must be in English.
- Posts must be over 1200 words and contain atleast 4 subheadings.
How To Submit Your Article
1. Send an email with 3 post ideas to [email protected]
2. We will review your article within 72 hours and get back to you with our thoughts on your article.
3. Submit your final draft, we will make any changes necessary and let you know when the post is scheduled to go live.
4. Pay a $35 editorial fee after the post is live via paypal.